Tuicemens

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: AHP X10 device images?  (Read 1224 times)

kimnach

• Forum Supporter!
  • Helpful Rating: 0
AHP X10 device images?
« on: October 31, 2013, 09:27:16 PM »

well, i found out recently about the demise of X10.  In july a spent a substantial amount of time setting up a dedicated AHP, NPVR backend server for RasPis, and a surveillence system.  Unfortunately, that old Athlon XP 3200+/mobo didn't quite cut it for its intended purposes, so i purchased a new mobo in early October.  Knowing that I would installed everything anew, I tossed the backup.  A couple of days later--and the day after garbage pickup!--I attempted to install AHP, and the rest you know.  Fortunately, I did find a somewhat recent version of my AHX file.

I did try the Marmitek s/w, but it's lack of US modules (visually) and the fact that AHP had shortcomings with which I could live, but there has to be a better option I thought.

After checking out some feedback, I decided that iHouse is the way to go.  Though I've only been "playing" with it for a few days and setting up the modules (thankfully I have a spreadsheet which has all of the house codes and addresses), I would like to dress it up.  And this brings me to my question:

Can someone get the AHP GIFs (static and animated) for the devices and post it somewhere or e-mail them to me?  (I could then host them on my website, if legal.)

thanks,
greg

Tuicemen

• Administrator
  • Helpful Rating: 26
  • Making Home Automation Fun!
    • Tuicemen.com
Re: AHP X10 device images?
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2013, 10:01:34 PM »

AHP images are imbedded in the software.
However you could do a screen capture of AHP and get static images, with a little cut and paste.
You could as well use Google to locate similar images. ;>
Get the inside scoop and member perks in the
Members Only Section!

Please don't email me Automation questions 
The forum is for that!

kimnach

• Forum Supporter!
  • Helpful Rating: 0
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2013, 10:06:04 PM »

thanks,

yes, google is my friend, but the embedded images (especially the animated ones) if they were stored in a data folder would have been much nicer and easier to collect.

oh, well.

greg

Tuicemen

• Administrator
  • Helpful Rating: 26
  • Making Home Automation Fun!
    • Tuicemen.com
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2013, 10:18:11 PM »

There is a thread on the ihouse forums for animated images.
You may wish to have a look at it and post there.
I use to include a whack of images for the PCC floor plan view but have reduced it  to keep the download size down.
Get the inside scoop and member perks in the
Members Only Section!

Please don't email me Automation questions 
The forum is for that!
Pages: [1]

succession-resounding