Tuicemens

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: about X10 Security  (Read 3699 times)

mikeeps2

• Helpful Rating: 0
about X10 Security
« on: October 03, 2013, 01:13:53 PM »

hi again for all , i want add to my system  X10 Security , how work that , are good or bad ? .. i the door/windows sensor (DS12A) and motion sensor (MS18A) , and SC1200 , send RF command directly to CM15A , or need  the TM751 , or how work that security system , i want add to my x10 plugin  and make a plane of my home , with icon in the doors and windows , and show when a sensor is open , that is possible ?

Tuicemen

• Administrator
  • Helpful Rating: 26
  • Making Home Automation Fun!
    • Tuicemen.com
Re: about X10 Security
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2013, 08:06:53 AM »

The x10 security systems do talk to AHP with the CM15, I think the cm19 will work as well.
If you use AHP then it is possible by sending info to your plugin when AHP detects a security signal.
The SDK does have security code added but I was told that was for the European market.
Get the inside scoop and member perks in the
Members Only Section!

Please don't email me Automation questions 
The forum is for that!

mikeeps2

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2013, 10:53:37 AM »

when the person what write the x10 plugin , he add many commands , what i dont know if are for security

he add those all command to plugin

SENDPLC:
On, Off, OnOff, AllLightsOn, AllLightsOff, AllUnitsOff, PresetDim1, PresetDim2, StatusOn,
StatusOff, StatusRequest, ExtCode, ExtendedDataTransfer, HailRequest, HailAcknowledge
ex: "x10sendplc;on;c2"
NB: "the OnOff option is a toggle on/off commands

SENDPLC:
Dim, Bright
ex: "x10sendplc;dim;c2;100" where 100 is the dimmer value in %

SENDRAWPLC:
ex: "x10sendrawplc;c2"

SENDRF:
On, Off, Dim, Bright, AllOn, AllOff, AllLightsOn, AllLightsOff, AllUnitsOff
ex: "x10sendrf;AllOff;c2;1;2" where 1 is the 'Transmit' value and 2 is the 'Delay' value .

SENDSECURERF:
--> Command
FullArmDelayed , FullArmInstant , DisarmDelayed , DisarmInstant , HomeArmDelayed , HomeArmInstant , HomeDisarmInstant , HomeDisarmDelayed ,
HomePanicAlarmInstant , HomePanicAlarmDelayed , PanicAlarmInstant , PanicAlarmDelayed , MedicalDisarmDelayed , MedicalDisarmInstant , MedicalPanicAlarmDelayed ,
MedicalPanicAlarmInstant , MedicalAlarm , SilentAlarm , DelayedLightOn , InstantLightOn , DelayedLightOff , InstantLightOff , ToggleLight , ArmSilent ,
ToggleDog , InstantBurglarAlarm , DelayedBurglarAlarm , InstantBurglarClosed , DelayedBurglarClosed , FireAlarm , FireOkay , PIR , PIROkay , Dusk ,
TamperInstantBurglarAlarm , TamperDelayedBurglarAlarm , TamperInstantBurglarClosed , TamperDelayedBurglarClosed , TamperFireAlarm , TamperFireOkay , TamperPIR ,
TamperPIROkay , TamperDusk .
--> Data
Extended, Standard
ex: "x10sendsecurerf;ArmSilent;Extended;1234;1;2" where 1234 is the PinCode , 1 is the 'Transmit' value and 2 is the 'Delay' value .

SENDSECUREHOMECONTROLRF:
--> Command
On, Off, Dim, Dusk, Bright, AllLightsOn, AllLightsOff, AllUnitsOff
ex: "x10sendsecurehomecontrolrf;On;a1;1234;1;2" where 1234 is the PinCode , 1 is the 'Transmit' value and 2 is the 'Delay' value .

Tuicemen

• Administrator
    • Tuicemen.com
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2013, 05:38:37 PM »

I played with the security commands before however I couldn't get them to work with my ds7000 when I asked a X10 developer I was told they were for the European market and that is why I couldn't get them working.
I do plan to look into them again this fall as X10 did add some undocumented commands which I'm just finding.
It appears may be that they are geared towards the newer sc1200 units which I don't have to test.
Members Only Section!

The forum is for that!

mikeeps2

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2013, 06:42:10 PM »

i am goin to buy one sc1200 , i want to buy the kit complete , come with sc1200 , 5 doors sensors , remote control , for test , i want add something simple , make a plane of my house  with doors and windows , and when any doors or windows is open , when the security is arm , show in the screen any icon what that windows or door is open

mikeeps2

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2014, 09:52:14 AM »

tuicemen , i continue this post with the test of active home marmitek

I read a post here on the home turn marmitek , download and install it , and install a DS10A to test it with my program and it worked , I thought without the alarm console not would work me , but if I work and something strange that I saw is that when installing the DS10A , assigns an address to know when it was open or closed and I closed the active home marmitek , continued to work , is that this information stores inside the CM15A interface , correct?

Tuicemen

• Administrator
    • Tuicemen.com
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2014, 11:45:01 AM »

It is possible that the Marmitec version does save info for security to the CM15.
Users of the North American version have reported the same findings.
However I was told by IT guys from the old company that that was not the case. ??? ::) :`)
I never had stable reporting using the SDK and ds10a
Members Only Section!

The forum is for that!

Brian H

« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2014, 12:34:27 PM »

One point on a DS10A.
Since it was designed for a security console. It sends a message about every hour to the console. So the console knows it is still working and will flag a zone problem if it missed four messages in a row.
Your software may have to handle the check in messages.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2014, 12:47:23 PM by Brian H »

mikeeps2

« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2014, 04:32:40 PM »

I have the DS10A long time, since I bought the CM15A they sent me the kit , but I had never used , now is when I'm doing the first tests .... I saw on the page that they have the x10 DS12A now be more stable? or is the same as DS10A

when I install the DS10A in marmitek, I see there I have the DS90, that was to select

my idea is basically dont making a plugin for the alarm system for my console, if you could clear out a lot better, but I'd settle , when i buy the SC1200 console and Ds12A sensor is independent working my program , my program only like to have kind of status , to know when a window was open , even when the console this Disarm alarm

then on the other hand I do not use phone in my house, I have one cell , then the console can not call me, then I would use my program to send me a text to the phone when something going on at home

if I can not make a plugin SC1200 console for my program , then, would use the marmitek to assign each sensor a false one direction switch , only to send me the status of my program, that's the idea

so if I realized that when you set in the active DS10A marmitek home , and I closed , and I opened my program works perfect as I want better for me so I have to keep running the open marmitek
« Last Edit: January 18, 2014, 04:38:07 PM by mikeeps2 »

Brian H

« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2014, 06:19:17 PM »

The DS12A is different than the DS10A.
It has a magnetic switch inside it and you put the magnet next to the side of the case. Not like the DS10A that has the magnetic switch connected to it on a wire.
The DS12A also has a second zone built in that you can connect a second magnetic switch to if you wanted two separate zones from one sensor.
It does use a SAW device to determine its frequency. I can't say if it is any more stable than a DS10A.
http://www.x10.com/home-security/ds12a.html

mikeeps2

« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2014, 11:47:08 PM »

A few days ago, I was testing the active HomePro marmitek a security sensor, DS10A to see how he worked to integrate it into my program, but I made a macro with a wall switch, for when he opened the magnet of the sensor, the light came on, and from that day, that has not happened, that switch now I miss extended code, that is normal, or I can reboot to return as it was, is that not how it works those of extended codes, not if it is working well or not?

information or where I could explain more about these extended codes when used? as used,? used for?

Brian H

« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2014, 06:18:44 AM »

Many of the X10 protocol documentation files where on X10 serves. That are no longer on line. Though some may have them archived.

There is some Extended X10 protocol information here. Some links to things like the "CM11A Protocol" are broken and some still work.
http://www.davehouston.net/
http://www.davehouston.net/xtc798.txt
« Last Edit: February 01, 2014, 06:22:34 AM by Brian H »

mikeeps2

« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2014, 08:47:00 AM »

I just left without understanding jajajj
Pages: [1]